My opinion on anything I choose to bleat about.
These views are entirely my own and do not represent the views of WPP or Wunderman.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Silver Lining
I was flying back from Hyderabad on Sunday evening and was treated to some incredible views by the evening Sun and the high cloud cover. Fortunately I had a client sitting with me who had a camera and I took some cool pictures. Check them out.
nice pictures! i was on the night flight so missed the site from up there... but saw some beautiful colours in the sky behind the Seven Tombs from the Golf Course!
3 comments:
Really cool pics. And love the new format too.
nice pictures! i was on the night flight so missed the site from up there... but saw some beautiful colours in the sky behind the Seven Tombs from the Golf Course!
Looks like heaven...
Post a Comment